The Choice of Millions of Businesses for their Website
Colorado Springs WordPress websites are easy to run and easier to add to. In addition to being positively beautiful, they tend to come with a wide range of easy to deploy software extensions. Known in the WordPress nomenclature as “plugins” these diverse pieces of code make it a snap to add entirely new functionality to your website. The extensive pre-made library of web additions doesn’t just stop at plugins, however. WordPress also comes coupled with a wide selection of website themes. These themes add all sorts of nifty features to build out your site. Colorado Springs WordPress sites are some of the most common web solutions for businesses in this area.
Colorado Springs WordPress Website Benefits
Having a site built in WordPress can be a huge benefit for your business. For one, the simple yet elegant management suite that comes included with it makes web management a breeze. Whether you’re a business owner that prefers to manage things personally or if you’re looking to train an employee to take over the task for you, WordPress is simply easy. Building sites out from scratch is where UZU Media comes in. Our Colorado Springs WordPress sites are beautiful, functional, and responsive. We build the site, teach you or your employee how to use it, and that’s it.
WordPress offers an ease of use combined with being a powerful CMS. Companies such as Ikea, Sony Pictures, Ebay, Barnes and Noble, Nikon and GE have chosen WordPress as their CMS. We think it offers one of the strongest combinations of customer usability and powerful options in an affordable website solution. UZU Media has won several awards for our WordPress built websites.
What's Included In Colorado Springs WordPress Solutions?
What’s included with our WordPress sites:
- Cost-effective alternative and highly customizable
- Choice from many different website formats
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Friendly Site: We build all of our sites to be SEO friendly. This enhances the ability for search engines like Google to find your site easier and rank higher.
- Unlimited content in a 24/7 accessible CMS
- Initial CMS training provided
- E-Commerce: If you would like to take payments for your services online, we can setup an e-commerce page through Paypal or discuss other options
- Contact Forms and E-mail Responders
- Domain Hosting: When we build your site, hosting is included for the first year. Each additional year is offered at a low competitive rate. (Contact us for pricing)
- Local and Personal Assistance
- Integrated Blog: If you have a blog on sites like blogger.com or wordpress.com, we can integrate those into your site and it will help improve your website’s organic SEO.
- Sitemap: Sitemaps are important for both search engines and visitors to your website. It gives a clear picture of all the pages on the site and helps boost your SEO rankings.
Please feel free to look over UZU's Portfolio to see some of our highlighted projects, or contact us and we can sit down and go over your ideas for your WordPress project.
What Makes A Colorado Springs WordPress Site Different?
A lot does! One the best things about building in WordPress is the wide amount of web designers qualified to make changes to your website. Say you contract with a company, they rebuild your website in WordPress, and then a few years go by. Now, with traditional websites you’d have to contact the original company that built it and try to get them to make changes to your site. Maybe in the three years since you had it rebuilt you want another refresh? Maybe you’re just tired of working with your last web design company. The good news is, with a Colorado Springs WordPress website you don’t have to worry about any of that. Practically every web design company can make modifications to a site built in it with minimal effort. It’s extremely easy to migrate, usually automatically handles mobile styling, and wont go out of style anytime soon.