Your Brand’s Story Through Video
Colorado Springs Video Production
As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. How much more impact could a 30 second commercial or a 2 minute promo video have? According to comScore, Internet users are exposed to an average of 32.2 videos in a month and spend about 17 minutes watching online video ads each month. Is your video or your video ad going to be one of them? With so much competition for written words, video is becoming one of the ways to standout in todays digital world.
The statistics for video are powerful. According to the Online Publishers Association, 80% of Internet users recall watching a video ad on a website they visited in just the past 30 days. It gets even better for small businesses. Of that group, 46% of them, took further action after viewing the ad. In fact:
- 26% looked for more information about the subject of the video
- 22% visited the website URL mentioned in the ad
- 15% visited the company represented in the video ad
- 12% purchased the specific product featured in the ad
Videographer Colorado Springs
As powerful as video production services are, more and more small businesses are considering it essential to their marketing campaigns. Do you live here in town? Finding a videographer or video production solution in Colorado Springs might not be an easy task, but we're glad your stopped by our page.
When thinking about video, there are many ways to engage your audience. Some of the video formats to be considered to increase brand visibility and engagement are:
- Video Testimonials
- Instructional Videos
- Animated videos
- Product demos
- Explainer videos
If you want to find out more, here's what we offer:
- 1 to 3 HD Camera shoot: With technology constantly expanding, it is important to stay current with industry standards. We use quality HD cameras that deliver a clear and beautiful picture.
- Professional Lighting: Lighting can make or break a video. We use a three point lighting system for most inside shoots and we utilize sunlight for outside shoots.
- Sound Editing: If you have a great looking video with really bad sound, the message you are trying to convey will literally be rendered mute. We make sure that all audio is crisp and clear and does not detract from the video, but adds the dynamic needed to get across your message.
- Video Editing: We use top of the line programs (Final Cut Pro, After Effects) to edit all of our videos. This enables us to edit quickly and efficiently while delivering the best possible product.
- Titles in After Effects: After Effects is one of the premier digital motion graphics programs used in the industry today. Any type of titles that are needed for your video will be created in After Effects.
- Original Music Score: Music is a powerful medium and can enhance a video or cause distraction. This is why it is important to find the right music for each video. We will produce original music that fits the needs of your video and will not cause any problems with copyrighting.
- Final Product Output to DVD or other Digital Media (online, usb drive, etc.)
Colorado Springs based UZU Media has years of experience in the video production industry and can offer you a product that will surpass your expectations and effectively communicate your ideas. We're a client-focused media production company who's team has a history of powerful and creative videos that tell great stories. We provide what your audience is looking for: Videos that engage, motivate and bring connection. Video is a great way to showcase what your company can do!
Colorado Springs Video Production Services
Thanks so much for stopping by! Did you search for "videographer colorado springs", "Colorado Springs video production", "video editing colorado spring" or something similar? Great! UZU could be a great choice for your project. We'd love to meet with you and show you some of our portfolio to show you what we can do to wow! your clients. Let's get things rolling with your video project!
Note: While we can handle many of our projects over the internet, phone, Skype, currently we're only taking video projects in Colorado, unless they're a large enough project to warrant traveling to your destination. Give us a call to discuss what you need!