Office Coordinator – UZU Media
As an Office Coordinator, you ensure that things run well day to day, and able to perform a plethora of administrative tasks – following up on a phone call, pizza ordering, ordering flowers, picking up a thumb drive from a client, getting papers signed. . . you get the idea. Flexibility on tasks and a sincere enjoyment of people are pretty essential to the job. Our Office Coordinator will frequently be the first face that someone sees, or first voice they hear, so you’ll be a huge representative of UZU Media and our culture.
The position will consist of part-time receptionist duties – maintaining the front desk, answering phones and emails, greeting visitors, client connections, calendar coordination, ensuring the office is tidy, running some errands, etc.
Also picture a mix of receptionist/office duties with an emphasis on training as a sales assistant. You know, pretty much a super hero, frequently saving the day! (Must provide own cape, if desired. See The Incredibles for why that’s probably a bad idea though)
What we’d like to see from you:
– Experience in administrative areas
– Strong computer skills, Microsoft office
– Need to not only be a self-starter but also have an exceptional work ethic. Being that we work in a team environment, your team will know whether or not you are pulling your weight. So be prepared to work.
– We are looking for solid thinkers- we need someone with a creative type mind-set that can also be team players.
– Looking for someone outgoing that loves to meet and interact with people – we can teach you to sell, and do other tasks, but we can’t teach you how to have a conversation with a stranger.
– Must be detail-oriented with a professional demeanor to both your phone and email communications.
– Sense of humor is definitely a requirement.
– Associates’ or Bachelor’s degree (business administration/marketing) desired but not required, will accept appropriate verifiable experience; recent grads definitely welcome with strong accompanying skillsets.
So this list isn’t exhaustive, but I think you get the idea. We’re looking for someone who loves being a part of a team and who works hard. “That’s not in my job description” isn’t in your vocabulary. 😉
We are looking to hire soon. Based on the past jobs we hired for, we may or may not get to see all applicants, but we will let you know when we make our decision.
For consideration, please email your resume with a link to your LinkedIn profile and any other websites or social media that you’d like to be considered. Send it all over to [email protected] Creativity goes a long way, of course, but don’t skip out on the substance — we like a good laugh, and that’ll help to fit in, but we also need to see your skills.
This is a part-time position (20-25 hours a week to start – full-time possible soon) that requires onsite work with our team. Not looking for long-distance. No phone calls, no stop-bys, please. So… if you think you match up with us and are interested, do the equivalent of swiping right, and get typing.
Look around UZU’s website if you need more info. Thanks!